Account Manager – West Coast Region, Health & Personal Care
Date: January 6, 2020
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and highly motivated sales professionals to fulfill the role of Account Manager for our Health and Personal Care group. This person will be in charge of the West coast territory of the United States.
If you are dedicated to excellence, you belong at Quadra. Our employees are professional and passionate about our business. In return, Quadra offers a stimulating workplace and the chance for personal growth with recognition commensurate to outstanding performance.
Our employees work in a high-performance environment wherein we strive to be the best in our industry.
Quadra’s competitive edge is our people. By pursuing and fostering excellence, we guarantee superior product quality, customer service and value for our stakeholders.
Our Health and Personal Care group is known for our broad range of high-quality ingredients to the various sectors of the industry.
The candidate will bring to this position their professional sales experience to maintain and grow a territory by placing a strong emphasis on the retention of existing clientele and prospecting of new clients. We are looking for someone that has sales experience (business to business) in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry.
- Developing sales with both new and existing customers in addition to maintaining existing customers in the sales territory
- Develop and utilize internal and external resources, showcasing Quadra’s reputation for service excellence
- Cold calling potential customers
- Qualify key decision makers and their needs
- Sell Quadra’s superior product line to potential customers through routine customer visits, joint calls and participation in industry events
- Manage key customer relationships, in line with Quadra’s core values and strategic vision
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with key decision makers/influencers to obtain repeat and new sales
- Meet or exceed annual sales and margin objectives
- Assist with customer troubleshooting and optimization opportunities
- Bring proven presentation and written communication skills
- Manage tight timelines and deal with after hour emergencies
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and scheduling
- Conduct business in an organized and time-efficient manner and allow maximum time for prospect contact and sales opportunity
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or science
- Ability to motivate oneself, to be independent, to learn new technologies and to adapt to new situations
- At least 5 years of experience in client prospecting and business development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust with clients
- Proven track record of sales growth and customer retention
- Possess a high degree of organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Identified organizational and problem-solving skills during the development, monitoring and conclusion of sales opportunities
- Be prepared to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight travel
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Motivated, able to work independently and show initiative
- Experience in CRM (ideally Salesforce) and with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally someone with sales experience selling specifically into the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical industry
- Product formulation, chemistry background would be an asset but not required
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, and vehicle allowances, etc.
Fax: Kevin MacKenzie
Email: Kevin MacKenzie
Subject: Account Manager – West Coast Region, Health & Personal Care
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, etc.
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.